The Scott County Regional Authority Board of Directors has made the decision to suspend the regular spring 2020 grant cycle. A new grant opportunity to assist organizations with needs relating to the ongoing pandemic will be opened by Wednesday, March 25, 2020 with an application deadline of Friday, May 1, 2020 at 11:45 p.m. The SCRA Board has significantly changed their usual criteria to include general operating expenses and have defined the following two funding priorities for this cycle:
- Organizations or projects serving populations that were already vulnerable before or are disproportionately affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Organization support due to lost revenue or increased demand for services as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The SCRA Board has also approved a contribution of $25,000 to the Quad Cities Community Foundation Disaster Recovery Fund.
Additionally, all spring and fall 2019 grant award invoice agreement and publicity/final report deadlines will automatically be extended six months.
Please be aware that our revenue will be significantly less than what we have distributed in previous grant cycles. The pandemic has caused the temporary closure of our operator, Isle Casino – Bettendorf, but we are committed to assisting as many organizations as possible with the revenue available during this difficult and unprecedented time.
Thank you for your understanding,
The Scott County Regional Authority Board of Directors
SCRA regular grant cycle information
Organizations seeking grant funds to serve residents of Scott County, Iowa for the first time and organizations with an existing account may access the SCRA online grant portal at any time using the “Apply For A Grant” button below.
New application cycles will be open for submission beginning March 1 for each spring cycle and September 1 for each fall cycle. Receive an email when this content is updated.
- Spring cycle is April 1 Unless the 1st of the month falls on a Saturday or Sunday – application submission must be made by midnight on the preceding Friday. Spring cycle applications are for programs/projects to be completed between June 1 and May 31 of the following year.
- Fall cycle is October 1 Unless the 1st of the month falls on a Saturday or Sunday – application submission must be made by midnight on the preceding Friday. Fall cycle applications are for programs/projects to be completed between December 1 and November 30 of the following year.
- Letter from President
- SCRA Application Guidelines
- SCRA Program-Project Budget Sheet
- SCRA Online Grant Application Overview
Please refresh your web browser if the application document links do not operate properly. If you require assistance with this application please email SCRAIOWA@aol.com.