Organizations seeking grant funds to serve residents of Scott County, Iowa for the first time and organizations with an existing account may access the SCRA online grant portal at any time using the “Apply For A Grant” button below.
New application cycles will be open for submission beginning March 1 for each spring cycle and September 1 for each fall cycle. Receive an email when this content is updated.
- Spring cycle is April 1 Unless the 1st of the month falls on a Saturday or Sunday – application submission must be made by midnight on the preceding Friday. Spring cycle applications are for programs/projects to be completed between June 1 and May 31 of the following year.
- Fall cycle is October 1 Unless the 1st of the month falls on a Saturday or Sunday – application submission must be made by midnight on the preceding Friday. Fall cycle applications are for programs/projects to be completed between December 1 and November 30 of the following year.
- Letter from President
- SCRA Application Guidelines
- SCRA Program-Project Budget Sheet
- SCRA Online Grant Application Overview
Please refresh your web browser if the application document links do not operate properly. If you require assistance with this application please email SCRAIOWA@aol.com.