Organizations seeking grant funds for the first time and organizations with an existing account may access the SCRA online grant portal at any time using the “Apply For A Grant” button below.
New application cycles will be open for submission beginning March 1 for each spring cycle and September 1 for each fall cycle. Receive an email when this content is updated.
- Spring cycle is April 1 Unless the 1st of the month falls on a Saturday or Sunday – application submission must be made by midnight on the preceding Friday. Spring cycle applications are for programs/projects to be completed between June 1 and May 31 of the following year.
- Fall cycle is October 1 Unless the 1st of the month falls on a Saturday or Sunday – application submission must be made by midnight on the preceding Friday. Fall cycle applications are for programs/projects to be completed between December 1 and November 30 of the following year.
- Letter from President (PDF)
- SCRA Application Guidelines (PDF)
- SCRA Program-Project Budget Sheet (EXCEL)
- Preview the Application Questions (PDF)
Please refresh your web browser if the application document links do not operate properly. If you require assistance with this application please email SCRAIOWA@aol.com.
Beginning with the spring 2016 grant cycle, the Scott County Regional Authority Board of Directors implemented a new online grant application portal. Paper applications will no longer be accepted.